(has moved to tobateksinghdisplaced.wordpress.com)

Saturday, January 14, 2006

displacement?

well, one, because of this song from U2:

"
...

If you should ask then maybe they'd
Tell you what I would say
True colors fly in blue and black
Bruised silken sky and burning flag
Colors crash, collide in blood shot eyes

If I could, you know I would
If I could, I would
Let it go...

This desperation
Dislocation
Separation
Condemnation
Revelation
In temptation
Isolation
Desolation
Let it go

...

"

Then, it's actually true, I am a fish out of water most of the time... a witty friend describes himself as a misanthrope trying to improve to misogynism... me, I'm not even trying, haven't a clue.

Then there's Eureka, in case you forgot middle school physics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

free thinking encouraged... as is respect for the other's views, nutty as they may be...

(has moved to tobateksinghdisplaced.wordpress.com)